Friday, March 17, 2017

New Beginnings

I've enrolled in an online art class called Creative Visionary Path. It's taught by Nicholas Wilton of Art2Life. I was hoping it would give me a kick in the rear to get back to work - and it is doing just that. It is turning out to be the absolute best investment I've made in a long time. Excellent program,  excellent teacher and coaches, it is truly top-notch and everything about this is just what I needed.

That doesn't mean it's easy! It's actually very challenging and making me rethink a lot of things. My life is still a bit of a mess. Crises after crises just keeps coming, and it feels like my life is fracturing and crumbling all around me sometimes. I cling to my faith and trust in Yeshua - and this gives me a reprieve and new focus, although it is very difficult to get my creativity and art together when nothing else in life is working so well. However - it is getting better, slowly - but it is getting better and I am learning.  Learning and changing. At least I hope I am...

12" x 12" Acrylic and mixed media on canvas board - experimental
work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment