Sunday, November 01, 2009

Careening off in another direction

Seriously.
My life has hit an oil slick and sent me careening off into an entirely different direction than I was going - or ever imagined I would go.


I fell into a business opportunity that is just way too good to pass up. A product that I not only believe in  - I am pretty much crazy about! (Learn more here) So I have been on a giant roller coaster of a learning curve with that.


And if that isn't enough I got accepted into the San Diego Fine Art Society's  new cutting edge mentoring program. I am thrilled and will start that in December, so I have a little time to get my self together for that. I am super-duper stoked about this. This is a make-it-or-break-it-life-or-death type of endeavor and undertaking for me.


After years of trying everything under the sun, I tried one last thing before I started looking for a lap band clinic and I have found a diet protocol that is actually WORKING for me! I am now losing an average of 0.6 pounds per day! I have actually lost just slightly less than 20 lbs so far. Tomorrow is the start of week 5 on it for me. It is effective and easy and I do NOT get hungry. (to learn more email me: nsdavisart at aol.com)



I just started a Bible study and photography class before all of this happened too - so, Wow! My head is spinning.


Today we went to Dia De Los Muertos at the San Luis Rey Mission. It was wonderful - tons of people there. It used to be held in the streets of Oceanside - but moving it to the mission was an excellent idea . It was natural and open and organic. My husband desribed the atmosphere as being like what it might have been years ago, when the people would bring their goods to sell at the mission or have their celebrations there.. It was just wonderful.


So while my life is careening out of control I thought I'd share these pictures of some of the cars that were there.. (These are for you Bill)



Bear with me - I will get back to painting very soon - I need to figure out a way to balance my life and I am working on that...


Remember - if you double click an image it will open to a larger image.





Have you visited me here?

No comments:

Post a Comment