Sunday, November 15, 2009

Go Check This Out!!

This is a very wonderful and thought provoking painting. Be sure to go HERE to see it. Move your curser over the painting to read about it. Also BE SURE to read the explanations below the painting.


While this painting is not my personal taste - I LOVE it. I love the point it makes, the story it tells and the courage of the artist. As a believing Christian, politically conservative artist I often feel very alone and isolated. There often seems like there are not many of us out there. I applaud any and every effort to express these ideals in your painting. Check out the rest of the web site while you are there too.


go here: http://mcnaughtonart.com/artwork/view_zoom?artpiece_id=353#

Have you visited me here?

I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment