Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Finished Painting

I went back and tweaked this untitled painting from a few days ago. Brightened the whites, darkened some areas, toned down some of the purple, other little touches here and there. I like it much better now - in fact I might love it. Boy, does it ever feel good to say that!!
There is a title for it banging around in my head trying to get out - but I have so much going on in there I am a little afraid I  might not grasp it before it is gone...so I am open to suggestions.
I am heading back to Toledo for a few weeks so I won't be doing any painting - again. Already I am eager to get back to painting and I haven't even left yet. I have several in the works. I plan to take my camera and sketch book and watercolors and hope I get the time and opportunity to do some artwork while I am gone.


Have you visited me here?
Sozo
N S Davis Art Website
I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site

No comments:

Post a Comment