Friday, April 30, 2010

Much Improved from Yesterday!


Untitled (for now)
20" x 30"
Acrylic on canvas

This is the same painting from yesterday. Very little of that painting is evident now. I am so much happier with it - it has energy and life now. It is very, very purple, and darker than I would prefer...I find that happens in my work quite often...almost as if I have no control over the lightness or darkness of it. Hmmm. Maybe I will devise a project around that problem - well, not problem maybe, rather challenge.  Anyway, here is today's offering, my labor of the day. So much more rewarding than yesterday! Now for the name - it seems to mean something, when I look at it like it is trying to tell me it's name - but I am not getting it yet. Do you have a name suggestion?

Have you visited me here?
Sozo
N S Davis Art Website
I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site

No comments:

Post a Comment