Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am back -

I don't have a painting to post - becasue I haven't been painting. I've been flying back and forth between CA and OH since May (I think - seems like forever!), caring for my Mother, and overseeing some remodeling of the house in OH.

I am so ready to get back to work and get some painting done, especially back to my daily painting and blogging routine!

It sort of feels llike the cards are stacked against me this year - while I was taking care of family business, the shelves in my studio pulled out of the wall and dumped everything on the floor, and my studio turned into a bit of a dumping ground too. Stuff got piled in there - it is a mess!

So I've been working away at getting it back in order and I am ready to get going on some art work. The studio is still in disarray - as is my life -but I will post something new very soon!

One wonderful and exciting thing is happening - I will be a grandmother very soon! My daughter is due Nov 3. Here are a few photos I took over the weekend. Maybe I will paint one of them - who knows?












Have you visited me here? Sozo N S Davis Art Website I May Not Be A Genius, But... Nathalie Davis web site

No comments:

Post a Comment