Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Natalie Progress Report

Okay - I pretty much am hating this - but here it is anyway. This is as far as I got in class so IF I decide to finish it now it will have to be from the photo. However - all is not lost, I do feel like I finally "got" the glazing bit and the part about not doing an impasto painting OVER the under painting. Yes, I believe learning has occurred. Vanessa has only been repeating this and talking about it showing me for about 2 or 3 years now...DUH. What was the title of my last post? So true, so true. I am also posting a couple of new journal pages today. I will try to get links up later - or just use the same ones from yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nathalie..your painting is so awesome..I love to look back over your progress..I see so much growth in you work. You really are very talented and you need to stop putting yourself down..It is ok to find pride in your art work. It just flows out of you like a mountain stream when the snow melts in spring...you go girl..keep it coming..I am so impressed. After teaching art for 30 years I just want you to know I would have loved to have such a talented student as you.
    LUV Linda (Okla)

    ReplyDelete