Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Works in Progress



Here is Portrait of Sophia 16" x 20" oil on canvas
Not quite finished but almost. It needs a couple of tweaks here and there, but over all I'm happy with it. I really like experimenting with the pattern and will do that again. In the mean time here is Andrea & Gina - about 10 minutes into the start. Rick called from where ever he is right now - Baltimore maybe? and that was just enough of a distraction to make me stop and play on the computer and take photos and putter around a bit. So back to work for me. This is a commissioned portrait for my sister-in-law who is in Ohio, it's a gift for her husband for fathers day. I thought I would attempt to keep a running progress report on this portrait so my S.I.L. could watch it progress if she wants to. Back to work for me....

1 comment:

  1. OMG Sophia is so wonderful...you just keep getting better and better. I think you are ready for a gallery showing...seriously, Nathalie...
    Linda (Okla)

    ReplyDelete