Tuesday, April 07, 2009

New Painting - Untitled 7


Untitled 7
Joyful-Joyful Project
7" x 7"
acrylic on paper

This painting is my favorite of the four - at least it is today. Here is another taste of San Diego Springtime. My wonderful husband drove me on and off the freeway trying to get around to all of the ramps so I could take pictures. Truth is - he loves this interchange too and was his idea to go drive by it.


I have a couple of videos on my "Genius" blog that are worth taking a look at. One of them is Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid explaining our voluntary taxes that will leave you laughing, or crying - or just plain speechless -

Have you visited me here?

I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

1 comment:

  1. Pretty again - I think that you are really painting what you see around you - these kinda match too! What fun - isn't it neat how the mind remembers and interprets the things it sees. Makes me want to go paint like this - just to see what my mind has taken in from the world around me.

    ReplyDelete