Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Painting - Untitled 4


Untitled 4 (Joyful Project)
7" x 7"
Acrylic on paper

I have painted ahead a little bit today - I have about 4 done or nearly done in this same "family." I am getting closer....; D Yay. The colors aren't quite what I want - still a little harsh. I think there has to be a balance between bright and intense and soft and light. The energy I want is pretty much there. I haven't found it yet - but I confess I am finally having a great time doing these now and they are getting easier in a way - "freer" maybe, or not quite so stressful - oh heck - I don't know the exact right words - maybe "funner" is it.
Hopefully working ahead a bit will allow me a little extra time to work on my web site - that thing is a mess! and I have let it slide for way too long.

Have you visited me here?

I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment