Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Daily Painting - Untitled 3



Untitled 3 (Joyful-Joyful Project)
8" x 10"
mixed media/acrylic on paper

I am really questioning my good sense tonight - this is a HORRIBLE photo of this painting. "The Dog Stealer" got home from about 10 days of travel today, and I burned up all the daylight hanging out with him. I did this painting early this morning before he got home and I promised myself I'd get it posted today, so I used my flash (horrors!) to take this and get it posted. I will re-shoot and replace it later. So I kept my promised to myself, and that is good I guess. It also does help me to "see" my paintings in a different light - and now I am not so sure this is finished. But I do have to say it is a bit closer to that "Joyful" thing I am going for.

Today - 4/1/09 - I replaced the really horrible photo with the better one. I don't know if this will republish and be sent out or not - we will see.


Have you visited me here?
I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment