Monday, August 11, 2008

Nathalie's Painting a Day Preview- Egret ACEO - Available August 15th


Egret ACEO
2.5" x 3.5"
Acrylic on Masonite
This going to be short and sweet since I have so much catching up to do. I did this little guy today for one of the eBay groups I am a member of. It is the "Years Best Art Card" group and the competition starts Aug 15th. The theme is "wild animals." I will be posting this on eBay Aug 15th at 12:01AM Pacific time - or as close to it as I can. In the mean time I have a show I committed to put a piece in on Aug 23 with the theme "Change" - I am going to go shoot the photos of them (I have 3 done) right after I get done here. Also I have a commitment to a fund raiser gala auction and sale for the same date - Aug 23rd and I haven't even started on them - but at least I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to resolve the eBay and gallery conflict too. OK - 'nuff fer now. Oooooh - this little egret guy is so cute - I just love him!!


Visit me here:
NathalieSDavis.blogspot.com
www.NSDavisArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment