Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am coming back

After totally losing control of my schedule, time and space it's time to return to my routine. Why is it so darn hard to get back into doing the same thing I was used to doing only a few weeks ago. Not being a fan of routine and repetition to start with may have something to do with it. I have paintings to photograph, and so much to catch up on. In the meantime - maybe you'd like to entertain your self with this test to see if you are right or left brained. I've done a bazillion of these over the last 5 decades and it always pretty much turns out the same. I am not one or the other - and this test was right on the money again. You try and let me know the results.
This is me:
Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (60%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (58%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE TEST


1 comment:

  1. I was just wondering where you were! I'm struggling to hook up to eBay and learn how to place links in my blog. I need a tech kid so bad. Come on... back to painting!jb

    ReplyDelete