Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nathalie's Painting a Day Preview-Standing Egret ACEO and Change

So here is another ACEO preview for the ACEO YBA promotional contest on eBay. The contest doesn't start until August 15 so I am holding them until then. It will be available for bidding right after midnight .
Standing Egret ACEO
2.5" x 3.5"
Acrylic on Card


Change 1
Oil on Canvas
12"x 24"
Well that looks weird - the top painting is itty-bitty and the bottom painting is 2 feet tall!

This is the first of 3 paintings (so far) based on the theme "Change." You can't tell but the background is a shimmery gold. I like this painting a lot - I like the feeling I get when I look at it. I am now busy working on paintings for a fund raiser gala put on by "hearts on fire" jewelry company and San Diego Fine Art Society- It is for art for a hospital or clinic...I should read the flyer again I guess. It doesn't really matter - I was asked - I said yes - it's for a good cause and now I need to get busy painting something! I thought I knew what I wanted to paint but it is not working out so well - I hate when that happens.
Visit me here:
NathalieSDavis.blogspot.com
www.NSDavisArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment