Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A MUST See!! Again

I posted this the other day and it got buried at the bottom of a longer one and people missed it. I think it is so worth a "look see" that I am sending it out again. 


This moved me so  much I am posting it everywhere - watch to the end! It is Ukrainian - but it doesn't matter if you can or can't understand the words, you will get the story.


Or view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=518XP8prwZo

Just in case you are wondering - this is sand she is playing in and its on a light table, they also have it projected to a big screen set up so people can see what she is doing. there are a lot of these on you tube if you search - but I found this one particularly moving. besides that she is beautiful and so talented





Have you visited me here?

I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment