Monday, October 05, 2009

Painting Progress and Photo of Day

..


Pink Wedding FLowers
20" x 24"
oil on canvas

Here is today's progress on the painting I started on Friday. I think it was Friday...

I like it better, but still needs work on the lower right corner -and  maybe a little tweaking on the shadow area - maybe. Hmmm, what do you think?

I am tired for today though - so I am done for now.

And here is the photo of the day-


This a corner in my "Banos de los Muertos".  (Bathroom of the Dead) It is my favorite room in the house - and not becasue it is the bathroom. I just love the way it turned out. The walls are faux finished in deep, rich  blue - and I am not a fan of  blue  at all -  but I love how this room makes me feel. It has to do with a dream I had and the fact that Dia de los Muertos is becoming one of my favorite holidays. I painted this room because of that dream and it is waiting for me to make 28 special paintings to go in there to complete it




Have you visited me here?

I May Not Be A Genius, But.
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment