Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I am back - sort of - and #22 Tiny Matt ACEO

I am really dragging my feet getting back into the routine of working. It's not that I don't want to - it just seems that after a break - any kind of break - I have a difficult time regrouping and restarting. I have to work very hard to establish a routine to start with as I am not a routine/schedule person, which drives my girls really insane. They are both planners. In fact one was a professional event planner before she quit to go back to school, and she was my foot-loose and fancy free kid. The other daughter was born while scheduling her own delivery I think. I, on the other hand, thrive by the seat of my pants. Hmmm - maybe that's why they are so good at planning.... So here is todays offering :
#22 Tiny Matt ACEO
2.5" x 3.5"
oil on Masonite
I am heading over to eBay to post this right now. You know where to find my stuff if you want it. See all of my links over there on the right somewhere----->

No comments:

Post a Comment