Sunday, September 13, 2009

Didgeridoo Guy



Over the weekend Rick and I went down to Art-walk on the Bay at Seaport Village. It was a beautiful day. While we were there we encountered this guy playing a didgeridoo. I have never seen or heard one before, although Rick had on his recent trip to Australia. This is unedited - which I will apologize for in advance - you will see why - LOL. It 's just that I have a new camera and have no idea how to do the video thing, and well, when you are in a public place, you just can't control what people do either.
Not know anything about didgeridoos I looked on Wikipedia and learned that, among other things, that playing the didgeridoo requires circular breathing, which means you are breathing in through your nose while at the same time breathing out through your mouth...and that is can reduce or stop sleep apnea and snoring.



view on you tube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pV7IaMjSU

This man played for very long stretches at a time, and played much more interesting sounds and tunes than what I have recorded here - and had little kids dancing up a storm, but as I said I don't know how to work my camera and I thought I was video recording when I wasn't So I hope you enjoy this - I sure did.

Oh! I just found an even better video of him on you tube - check this out!



Or view the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iBe6J8lrY

Have you visited me here?

I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment