Monday, September 07, 2009

This is what happens -


Yep - this is what happens when I don't paint for a long time - I will call this a start. Why in the world is it so hard to get back into a routine that I love after being disrupted for a while? I mean, I can see struggling if it was something I didn't want to do - but that is not the case at all. I am plugging along trying to get reoriented. I have so many things I want to do, so many ideas for paintings. I figure about the time I get regrouped and back in the groove of things it will be time for another trip to Ohio to check on my mother and the house there. It takes me forever to recover mentally, emotionally and physically from those trips. There is just something about Toledo that sucks the life out of me.

By the way - I have gotten a fairly acceptable web site up and running. It still needs a lot of work and editing - but it is OK for now. Check it out - I am open to suggestions for improvement. I am to the point of hiring someone to do it for me if only I had some money!
nathaliedavis.com



Have you visited me here?

I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment