Friday, September 25, 2009

Orange Bouquet Daily Painting



Orange Bouquet
Oil/Acrylic on board
24" x24"

So here it is - pretty much finished - but not a great photo. "Not great photos" seems to be a current theme, that needs to change. I wonder how and why I have gotten so bad at taking photos? Maybe it's because I have been lazy about taking them downstairs and out on the porch to photograph like I used to. Maybe - but anyway  it's too wet still to go running through the house with it. I did not go where I wanted to go with this painting, that is for sure. But it is a happy painting and for that I am glad - it will make someone happy too. I have someone in mind for it.

Have you visited me here?


I May Not Be A Genius, But...
Nathalie Davis web site
Nathalie S Davis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment