Saturday, September 09, 2006

A Very Good Day






Yep, that's what I had yesterday. Vanessa, Charky and I painted in the garage. Vanessa brought her mask collection. We started at about 9:45 AM, chatted a while and then took turns sitting for each other. Nathalie Lynn joined us and took a turn in the chair, but mostly she worked on her jewelry. We painted until about 7 PM! We were so involved that we forgot about eating. I will post one of the photos I took. It was great. Now tell me why is it that almost every really productive day is followed by an unproductive one? Today just didn't seem to come together for me the way I wanted. So the photos are Vanessa in the sad Asian mask - it is so sad when she wears it that it is almost hard to paint. Charky is in the jeweled mask, Nathalie as the Joker, and Rica admires herself in a mirror. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment