Friday, December 12, 2008

Hachiya and a headache


Hachiya
6" x 6"
oil on canvas mounted to Masonite
available on ebay - click here

Thought I'd do a knife painting for a change. You know? I really love painting with the knife, I should do it more often. Not much going on today, it's another headache day. Got my "hair did" and I have to take one of the dogs to the vet, yadda, yadda, yadda. - just one of those days. And all of the appointments are spread out so there is not a good chunk of time to really get anything done. My daughter says a storm is coming and they are predicting snow in San Diego. Snow? but - what about global warming? whatever - my head says bad weather is on the way and I'm off to take a snooze and hope it stops hurting before I have to leave for the vet. Tomorrow is Saturday - a day off - a day for gardening, if the snow isn't too deep - LOL.

Visit me here:
NathalieSDavis.blogspot.com
www.NSDavisArt.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. I've been thinking about experimenting with a palette knife, but I suspect it's just a way to avoid getting better with my brush.

    ReplyDelete