Monday, December 01, 2008

I've been tagged! and another older painting


Untitiled
6" x 8"

Acrylic on canvas
$100

I painted this in late 2007 I believe. I really liked it a lot for a long time - now I want to redo it. I do love the angel in the back though.

So I have been tagged. Interesting - I've heard of this blogging game, but have never played. Kellie Hill (right click on her name and check out her blog and artwork in a new window and then come back here to me) has tagged me and I was all giddy and excited until I read the rules! Now I have to think up 7 things about me and tag 7 other bloggers. I am not sure I know 7 other bloggers. I don't know if I can think of 7 interesting things about myself. I could tell you 700 interesting things about my husband, or daughters, or maybe even a perfect stranger...but 7 interesting thing about me? that takes THINKING!! I know there are many interesting things about me - I am an interesting person, um, I think. It's just having to think of things, put it all in words, decide whether I want any one to know them, put it out there for the world and strangers and stuff to read and judge, - aargh. This feels so HARD....(insert some whining and whimpering here). Ok, attitude check... this will be fun : ) Thank you Kellie Hill for tagging me!
Here goes, 7 interesting things about me:
#1. .....um......hmmmm....well......Can I get back to you on this?


Visit me here:
NathalieSDavis.blogspot.com
www.NSDavisArt.com

1 comment:

  1. Yay, playing along! And it's good to meet you too :D I wanted to say I love this piece- the light area just feels so wonderful and natural to me. Isn't it great to look back at your old work and see ones you're proud of?

    ReplyDelete