Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another Teeny TIny Painting

BLACK VASE STILL LIFE 3" x 4" OIL ON MASONITE

This is truly a horrible photograph. I don't know why I am having such a difficult time getting a decent picture. I think it maybe time to blame the camera - I couldn't possibly be this bad! It has taken me HOURS to shoot and re-shoot this tiny painting and now it is dark so I have to be done for today. I didn't get to my studion until about 10:30AM this morning - but I have a really good excuse. No, the dogs didn't eat my paint supplies (although they would like to) - I spent the morning rearranging and sorting my closet. This is a big deal - I haven't been able to hardly get in it or put anything away for several months now. I had a closet person come a design a closet for me when we first moved in. I spent all of my energy getting my husbands side just right and then lost momentum on my side. Now his side stays nice and neat and organized and my side doesn't really work for me. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment