Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Linda - Under painting started



Here is today's painting practice. It took me a while to find something to paint today, just not feeling very inspired. Then I ran across this photo of my friend Linda which I took a while back while we were hanging out at Starbucks. I liked the photo when I took it and seeing it again was just the spark of inspiration I needed. Linda is an extraordinary woman. I hope I can do her justice. This is just a start of the underpainting. I was so happy with the start on Jasmine yesterday that I wanted to give it another try - hoping I am still "in the groove"...at any rate, I am feeling pretty good about this one too -even though I am out of time now and have to go - before I feel like I am really finished with the underpainting yet. I suppose it will work though...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment