Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catching up on the daily thing...

I actually have been painting - I am just behind in posting and well painting too. I am not giving up on the Year of Self Discipline and Will Power - but it sure is hard!
Rick called me on hi sway to work and said to look out the window - and this is what I saw - well, sort of what I saw - by the time I ran to get the camera it had faded quite a bit.Still always a remarkable sight though isn't it?



Then here is today's little painting, a lemon and green plastic glass. YELLOW AND GREEN 2.75" X 3.5" OIL ON MASONITE








There is a little self portrait also about 2.5" x 3.5" oil on Masonite. I did this little portrait with paint that was left over on my palette. Maybe not such a good idea... I am happy with the Onions and Grapes 2.5" x 3.5" Oil on Masonite though, that turned out OK. The red in the shadow seem to be quite a bit brighter looking on the computer that in real life though - the red seems to really pop out here and is pretty distracting I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment