Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Daily Oil Painting of Red Apple on Yellow & Blue background also Large Figurative Abstract

#4 Red Apple 6" x 6" oil on canvas board
SOLD

Click on the ebay logo

Passage
48" x 60"
Acrylic on Canvas



Here is Rick's office painting. I am not 100% certain of that title yet so I reserve the right to change it - just as soon as I have a flash of cleverness...a rare occurrence. I am open for suggestion - got any ideas? I was pretty darn happy with it, and I just don't know when to quit - darn it! I am not sure if I will try to fix it or just do another one - or both! I am pretty pleased that I managed to get my "painting a day" in, as well as work on this a bit today. Rick is doing OK - hurts a bit and the pain meds make him pretty slow and draggy, but all seems to be going OK. Tomorrow is Memorial Day - hope I get to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment