Thursday, May 29, 2008

New paintings - Lemon Shadow, Claire Lise, Pear and "When One Door Opens"

Here is my daily painting for today:
#6 Lemon Shadow
oil on Masonite
3" x 4"
SOLD

The green "hot spot" is not quite that prominent on the painting, but I can't seem to fix it digitally.

And then there is "When One Door Opens" - 4' x 5' - Acrylic on canvas - which is now in Rick's office and still in need of a few tweaks. It was harder than heck to get a decent photo of this thing. I couldn't find a place with enough space and decent lighting - so I guess this will just have to do for now. It looks uneven and washed out - but it gives you an idea of it. Rick renamed it, and I liked it better before I "fixed" it. Oh well. I am very tired of it now but I think I will do another similar painting.


And then there is this Pear
8" x 10"
mixed media on watercolor paper
NFS




Visit me here:
NathalieSDavis.blogspot.com
www.NSDavisArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment