Thursday, June 05, 2008

#11 Girl Waiting Daily Oil Painting a Day

So, here is today's practice painting. It was fun to do something different than a still life for a change. I like painting from life better than photos, but painting from my computer screen is not a bad alternative. I sold my first two daily painting and today I packed them up. I'll set them out for the Postman to pick up tomorrow - do they still call them postmen? i am pretty sure that must be outdated and politically incorrect. This is all pretty exciting stuff for me. This is a HUGE commitment and a real life change for me. So very many kinks to work out, packing, shipping, buying, selling, promoting, and on and on - I still don't know what I don't know, but I gotta say - I'm LOVIN' the trip. Everyday I learn new things. Now I am exhausted and off to bed.




Visit me here:
NathalieSDavis.blogspot.com
www.NSDavisArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment