Monday, June 30, 2008

If It Ain't About Art It Ain't From Me & Sneak Peek

I knew it was bound to happen - but I still had hope that it wouldn't. It makes me so ANGRY!!! This is the second time this has happened to me too! What you ask? Some IDIOT has stolen my name and is spamming people. How do I know? I got spam today - from ME!!! GGGRRRRRR!!! It was something from somewhere like "I saw it on TV.com" or some stupid thing like that. I know from the last time this happened (with my BigNath1 email address) that there really isn't anything I can do about it. So if you get CRAP and SPAM and JUNK with my name on it - it is definitely NOT from me - spread the word - OK? and I am sorry - I didn't do it....
So - here is a sneak peek at one of the paintings I am working on - it is 12" x 24" and I plan to so a series of 10 or 12 of these. Photo is not very good - but I will reshoot all of them and post them when I am done anyway. I am supposed to be "on vacation" - yeah, right. I am really trying hard to put together a show of larger pieces like this - as well as continue to organize and put together my studio space - still trying to make it all workable ---Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment